Talmore is a technology company supporting international recruiters with software and software-enabled services. We run a global company with a strong operational backbone (BPO) in the Philippines.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media across multiple channels.
Your task will include defining requirements together with our leadership and marketing team, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, marketing materials such as sales decks, print materials and more.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budgets for them
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with the marketing team and our leadership to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics, especially with regards to web design, ad design (social media) and marketing materials (e.g. sales decks)
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Sketch, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Experience working in a startup environment and with international clients is preferred
Perks and Benefits
Valuable experience working in a dynamic international environment with clients from Europe, mostly Germany
- Ambitious and diverse teams and various team building activities throughout the year
- Opportunity to grow together with the company and develop personally and professionally
- Flat hierarchies and a pleasant yet ambitious working atmosphere
- Permanent contract and fair compensation packages and other benefits