Mid-Level Talent Sourcer
Talmore (https://www.talmore.co/) is a RecruitmentTech company supporting recruiters across the globe to hire better and faster. We run a global company with a strong operational team in the Philippines.
We are looking for Mid-Level Talent Sourcers to join our ambitious and fast-growing team of active sourcers based in Manila Legazpi Village. You will be sourcing candidates for our global clientbase and vacancies in European and American markets. Develop your recruiting skills and strengthen your experience in working with international clients from various industries in a friendly and empowering environment.
Your main responsibility will be to use channels such as LinkedIn or XING to identify potential candidates for our clients’ open positions. Depending on the project, you will also message candidates to check if they are a good fit. Ultimately, our goal is to fill our clients’ candidate pipeline with top matching candidates.
- Identify qualified candidates on LinkedIn and other professional networks using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Reach out to candidates via messaging to further qualify them for the role
- Communicate independently with both international candidates and international clients
- Maintain our candidate databases (via our Applicant Tracking System)
- University degree in majors such as Business, Human Resources, Communication, Political Science, or similar
- Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Good communication skills; open and direct communication style
- Effective time-management
- Team player
- Willingness and excitement to learn new tools and technologies
- Experience in working in the RPO environment or with international clients highly appreciated
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role in recruitment
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on LinkedIn and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Ability to positively present client’s company and open roles to potential candidates
- If you are confident that you meet the requirements and want to advance your career in a great team in an international environment, then we are happy to get to know you!
Perks and Benefits
- Valuable experience working in a dynamic international environment with clients from Europe, mostly Germany
- Ambitious and diverse teams and various team building activities throughout the year
- Opportunity to grow together with the company and develop personally and professionally
- Flat hierarchies and a pleasant yet ambitious working atmosphere
- Permanent contract and fair compensation packages and other benefits