VP of Marketing
WFH / Remote,
Talmore (https://www.talmore.co/) is a RecruitmentTech company supporting recruiters across the globe to hire better and faster. We run a global company with a strong operational team in the Philippines.
We are looking for a VP of Marketing with a strong background in demand generation who has experience in successfully growing SaaS companies. You’ll work directly with the founders to conceptualize and implement marketing strategies and campaigns to grow our lead pipeline.
You will envision, hands-on create, and oversee our first major marketing campaigns which might include paid media, content marketing, online events, case studies and video content.
- Work with the Founders, and other key teams across the company to set and execute the roadmap for Talmore’s short- and long-term marketing plans.
- Build a scalable & predictable Demand Gen Funnel which allows forecasts and projections that relate to the expected ROI on marketing campaigns, traffic and user acquisition, and other areas of marketing that require robust and rigid financial analysis.
- Guide the prioritization of Marketing-related initiatives across both Brand and Demand Gen Marketing teams as Talmore scales.
- Ensure the team is maximizing the impact of all brand and growth experiments by maintaining organized playbooks, automated systems, and dashboards which track the states and thresholds related to each experiment.
- Oversee the interviewing and hiring of new team members as the team continues to scale.
- Facilitate effective brainstorming sessions which contribute to the generation of new ideas that push the boundaries of what’s possible within both Brand and Demand Gen Marketing.
- Help facilitate effective training on Marketing-related topics in order to ensure all of the relevant stakeholders are properly educated on how to infuse the best marketing tactics into their content, initiatives, and products to maximum impact.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to your team and the organization on the company’s marketing strategy.
We’re looking for someone who will meticulously analyze and provide insightful feedback on all of the creative, copy, images, growth tactics, and other types of work output related to Marketing initiatives, not simply a high-level strategist. We expect such reviews to be meaningful and to provide insightful feedback to all team members working on a given initiative.
- Demonstrated experience growing revenue at scale via performance marketing within a B2B technology or services company.
- You must have a best-in-class, analytical and data-driven background.
- You must be an extremely quick, strategic thinker with exceptional experience leading highly analytical teams.
- You must be able to determine if the brand and creative execution for any given marketing initiative is of extremely high quality, or not.
- Demonstrated analytical rigor. You must know how to quantitatively analyze and optimize marketing programs and growth initiatives.’A lean, data-driven, process and KPI-oriented mentality is critical.
- You must have a strong bias for action and the ability to foster a competitive, results-driven mentality in your team. You must be extremely persistent by nature and unwilling to let your team lose or leave problems unsolved.
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
- Experience interviewing candidates for analytical positions and a keen eye for talent.
- Strong experience leading analytical teams at rapidly growing businesses is required. Proven experience as an entrepreneur is preferred.
- Experience leading and scaling cross-functional, dynamic teams.
- A strong ability to build highly effective training sequences for diverse skill sets.
- Experience guiding and executing functional specialization within teams, including setting and monitoring KPIs that both reflect clear division of responsibilities and larger team goals.
Perks and Benefits
- Opportunity to grow Talmore from a 7-digit ARR to 8-digits and beyond
- Valuable experience working in a dynamic international environment with awesome team members, partners, and clients
- A competitive salary (based on your background and experience)
- Flexibility to work from home or our office.
- Ambitious and diverse teams and various team building activities throughout the year
- Work trips to beaches in the Philippines 🏝🏝🏝