Talmore (https://www.talmore.co/) is a RecruitmentTech company supporting recruiters across the globe to hire better and faster. We run a global company with a strong operational team in the Philippines.
Talmore+ is currently working with the market leader in Southern Europe in the mobility space to fill the position of Expansion Manager.
Our client is reinventing the way people own a car, enabling them to access the vehicle they always dreamed of in a fair, flexible, accessible and simple way.
The Expansion Manager will prepare and launch their operations in Israel. This is a unique opportunity for mid level professionals to spearhead the efforts for the launch of new car sharing services in the market and become a key member of the team to kick start and accelerate their career.
We are expecting your ideas, initiatives, hard work and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company. Our client has a driven team with big goals, so they seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess the entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges and deliver. Being a part of the team will, for the right person, be a fruitful and personally enhancing journey.
The Expansion Manager will directly be working with the leadership team and will be
responsible to launch the Israeli market. Core tasks include drafting and executing on the Go-to-Market strategy and piloting operations for an extended period in Israel.
- Plan, execute and manage strategic projects across operations during rollout /
- Lead operations in Israel initially and become a well-rounded professional to understand every aspect of our operations
- Communicate and monitor deadlines and dependencies during the different stages of each rollout step
- Coordinate with cross-functional support from HQ to ensure that rollout is progressing as planned
- Monitor and report progress to executive team
- 3-6 years of experience in tier 1 strategy consulting, investment banking or similar high-pressure / high-performance environment
- Structured and analytical mindset with an intrinsic sense of urgency for prioritizing and closing topics
- High-degree of accountability, organization and time management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with a bias for action
- Fluency in English and Hebrew
Considered as a plus
- Prior entrepreneurial experience
- Understanding and prior experience in the mobility space
Perks and Benefits
- Opportunity to launch a new market for an established European player disrupting the leasing space
- A working environment with an amazing culture that is based on respect, fairness, and transparency
- Very competitive compensation package